Why call on SFMG?
- For expert, hands-on assistance in resolving organizational
and planning problems
- To create an action plan for organizational change and growth
- To gain an outside, independent, professional assessment of
productivity opportunities with specific management advice
- To develop winning business plans with increased profitability
- To resolve management or personnel problems
- To open doors to profitability & growth
SFMG organized our internal operations effectively
and found savings of over $150,000 per year. Our profits have been
up ever since.
-- Harold Silen, President,
About James Lansing
James Lansing is the principal of SFMG, and a Certified
Professional Consultant (CPC) with an MBA from Tulane University Graduate
Business School. He was featured in "INC. Magazine" for his contribution
to small business growth in San Francisco, in the "Tulane Business News,"
and was included in "Who's Who in U.S. Executives."
As an experienced management consultant, Mr. Lansing works closely
with CEOs and their senior management teams to address their most
critical concerns. SFMG also partners with banks, accounting firms,
and other professionals as necessary to facilitate solutions.
Previously, Mr. Lansing was a management consultant for Coopers &
Lybrand and George S. May Company, after training as an auditor at Bank
- MBA degree from Tulane University
- Certified Professional Consultant (CPC) from the Academy of
Professional Consultants & Advisors
- "Who's Who in U.S. Executives"
- Senior Member status in Professional & Technical Consultants'
Copyright © 2003-2011 San Francisco Management Group
All rights reserved
Technical problems? Contact the Webmaster